Store Number: 57
8406 Richlands Hwy
Richlands, NC 28574
Hours: Mon-Sat 5:30 am - 10:00 pm Sun 6:30am-10:00pm
Phone: (910) 324-3333
We are open seven days a week for eat in or take out.
• We feature full service Breakfast from
5:30 am until 11:00 am Monday Thru Saturday.
6:30 am until 11:00 am on Sunday.
• Lunch and Dinner from
11:00 am until 8:00 pm Monday Thru Saturday.
11:00 am until 6:00 pm Sunday.
• We also do specialty cakes and party trays made to order.
• We also have a sandwich special Monday thru Friday.
Big Value Drugs
is your hometown pharmacy with a committment to offer exceptional customer service.
Our pharmacists, Ralph Hunter and Mike Craven, along with part-time pharmacist Kelly Hatchett have many years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Their goal is to provide a reliable and friendly environment to meet all your prescription needs. Prompt and accurate service is our goal with every prescription we fill.
In working closely with the physicians, our pharmacists can also offer up-to-date counseling on medication management as it is needed.
Our technicians have many years of experience as well and take a great pride in providing the best customer service possible. Staff turnover at Big Value Drugs is minimal, so both our staff and customers can get acquainted in a more personal and caring manner. This also enables us to better provide for our customer’s needs.
We are conveniently located inside the Richlands Piggly Wiggly at 8406 Richlands Highway. We can be reached at (910) 324-3164. Our business hours are Monday-Friday (9am-7pm) and Saturday (9am-6pm). We accept most insurance cards and major credit cards for payment. We look forward to serving you and your pharmacy needs at Big Value Drugs.
Our floral department offers a wide variety of fresh cut
flowers, plants and dish gardens. We have pre-made
arrangements as well as wrapped bouquets ready to go.
We also take orders for special items to make your
occasion memorable. Stop by and let us be your
In our GM section, we carry supplies for babies, homes, schools & cars. There are a different variety of items for each in their own section. Don’t pass us by.
Come in & check it out!
• Eric Brinson, Market Manager
• Friendly, Fast, Customer Service.
• Fresh trayed chicken everyday.
• Fresh Quality Beef at a great price.
• Hamburger ground fresh several times daily.
• Fresh cut Pork on site (No enhancement solution)
• Wide selection of fresh Pork and fresh Beef cut to order.
• Whole BBQ Pigs available (One week Notice Required)
• Special orders taken for holidays.
• Courteous associates for cooking ideas.
• We have a selection of fresh frozen fish filets, raw
shrimp, and cooked shrimp.
• Our Beef is guaranteed tender, special selected beef for extra tenderness like no other.
Piggly Wiggly Coupon Policy
Manufacturer / Internet Coupon Policy We accept Manufacturer, Store, and Internet Coupons based on the following criteria:
1. We will only accept coupons that are in date and the product of purchase requirements have been met.
2. Coupons will be accepted up to a $2.00 face value.
3. Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
4. Coupons cannot be redeemed at any time for cash.
5. Coupons cannot be redeemed for an amount greater than the purchase value of the item.
6. Only one coupon may be redeemed for each item purchased.
7. All coupons must have a readable bar code and have the ability to be scanned.
8. We cannot accept manufacturer or internet coupons from other retailers.
9. Manufacturer “FREE” Coupons are accepted, BUT we cannot accept Internet “FREE” or “BUY ONE GET ONE FREE” Coupons.
10. Coupons will be rejected if they are altered, photocopied, or duplicated in any form.
11. No more than 3 items of the same product can be purchased with a “like” coupon in a day.
12. Any item returned for a refund will be refunded for the actual purchase price minus the value of the coupon.
13. All sales tax is paid by the customer at the full retail value of the item.
14. We will accept up to 20 coupons per customer, per day.
15. Store management has the right to refuse any coupon or to limit quantities.